RESPONSIBILITY IN TEAM:
- Partner and Director
- Building Performance Design Lead
- Independent Commissioning Agent
- BSc. Electro-Mechanical Engineering (UCT)
- Professional Engineer Pr.Eng. (ECSA)
- Green Star (SA) Accredited Professional
- Qualified Commissioning Process Provider (UW-Madison)
- SANS 10400-XA Competent Person
- Green Star (SA) Assessor and TAG member (GBCSA)
- EcoDistricts Accredited Professional
JOINED PJC IN:
RELEVANT EXPERTISE & COMPETENCIES:
Yogesh completed his Bachelor of Science in Electro-Mechanical Engineering at the University of Cape Town in 2007. He then worked as a building services consulting engineer for an international multi-disciplinary firm, gaining experience in air-conditioning, ventilation & heating, wet services, fire protection and refrigeration systems across various sectors.
In 2011, he joined PJC as an Environmental & Sustainability Design (ESD) Consultant assisting with all aspects across project stages. In 2013, he started the commissioning process management division within PJC and has since been involved in setting up the processes, procedures and corresponding documentation templates, as well being appointed as the Independent Commissioning Agent on various projects across the country.
Since 2015, he has been part of the leadership team informing long term decisions for the business before subsequently becoming a partner and director in 2018.