RESPONSIBILITY IN TEAM:
- Sustainable Building Consultant
- Modelling and Simulations
- Bachelor of Architectural Studies (UCT)
- Bachelor of Science in Statistics (UCT)
- Green Star (SA) Accredited Professional
- SANS 10400-XA Competent Person
- EcoDistricts Accredited Professional
JOINED PJC IN:
RELEVANT EXPERTISE & COMPETENCIES:
Marlene completed her BSc (Statistics) degree at UCT in 2011 and then went on to study towards a Bachelor of Architectural Studies degree which she completed in 2014 at UCT.
In 2015, she joined PJC as an intern Environmental & Sustainability Design consultant assisting project managers to facilitate the design of high performance and sustainable buildings. She has since taken a permanent position as a Sustainable Building Consultant and has been involved in multiple projects assisting with Green Star SA submission documentation and corresponding design analysis.
Her focus at PJC is building performance modelling and simulations for design purposes, green building certifications and code compliance verification.